Cape Tribulation, Daintree & Mossman
Book This Tour
You might also like...
Please note this tour is currently operating on TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS.
Additional days of operation are:
- Daily 21 December 2020 to 08 January 2021 (excluding Christmas Day & New Years Day)
Mossman Gorge Centre
Visit the Mossman Gorge Gateway Centre for morning tea before boarding your shuttle for the transfer into Mossman Gorge. Your driver/guide will take you for a guided walk, sharing their knowledge of this enchanting rainforest environment. Learn about the fascinating secrets of one of the world’s oldest tropical rainforests.
Daintree River Cruise
Reach an understanding of this wildlife environment for one hour, habitat of birds, tree snakes, unique plants and of course the estuarine crocodile.
With special access at a private rainforest property, enjoy a short walk along a delightful rainforest creek before a delicious tropical lunch. Choice of quality steak, fish or vegetarian meal with fresh salads and fruit platter, followed by coffee or Daintree Tea.
Walk on this world-renowned rainforest beach and admire the coastline and fringing coral reef from the Kulki Lookout.
Daintree Ice Cream Company
Enjoy an afternoon refreshment at the Daintree Ice Cream Company. Included is a delicious cup of exotic fruit ice cream, made from fruit grown on their on-site orchard. Gluten / Dairy free options are available.
After winding through the rainforest of the Alexandra Range, enjoy this spectacular lookout over the Daintree River estuary, Snapper Island and beyond to the Coral Sea.
- Hotel pick-up from 6.45am ex Cairns
- Hotel pick-up from 7.45am ex Port Douglas
- Professional driver/guide
- Mossman Gorge Centre including:
- Morning Tea
- Driver Guided Walk in Mossman Gorge
- Daintree River Cruise
- Lunch at Noah Valley in rainforest setting
- Cape Tribulation Beach & boardwalk
- Daintree Ice Cream Company
- ice cream included
- Alexandra Lookout
- Return to Port Douglas approx. 6pm
- Return to Cairns approx. 7pm
Tour Starts: 6:45am Departs Cairns
Tour Finishes: 7:00pm Return Transfers
Note: Customers booking in North America, please note that you may see the incorrect date once you add a tour to your cart. i.e. if you chose 24th, this may appear as the 23rd in your cart as you complete you booking. This is just a visual error due to the time difference- please continue with the booking and when complete, your confirmation email will have the correct date that you originally chose. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
- Child rate 4-14 years inclusive
- Tour not recommended for children under 4yrs because of the length of the tour and time spent on the vehicle.
- Family = 2A + 2C
- Rates are GST inclusive and in Australian Dollars
- GPS Activated Commentary available in- German, Spanish, Italian, French, Mandarin and Japanese daily