Cape Tribulation, Daintree & Mossman
Book This Tour
You might also like...
Daintree River Cruise
Reach an understanding of this wildlife environment for one hour, habitat of birds, tree snakes, unique plants and of course the estuarine crocodile.
After winding through the rainforest of the Alexandra Range, enjoy this spectacular lookout over the Daintree River estuary, Snapper Island and beyond to the Coral Sea.
With special access at a private rainforest property, enjoy a short walk along a delightful rainforest creek before a delicious tropical lunch. Choice of quality steak, fish or vegetarian meal with fresh salads and fruit platter, followed by coffee or Daintree Tea.
Walk on this world-renowned rainforest beach and admire the coastline and fringing coral reef from the Kulki Lookout.
Mossman Gorge Centre
Visit the Mossman Gorge Gateway Centre and enjoy an indigenous presentation by the traditional owners of the gorge, the Kuku Yalanji people, before boarding your eco shuttle for the transfer into Mossman Gorge. Your driver/guide will take you for a guided walk, sharing their knowledge of this enchanting rainforest environment. Learn about the fascinating secrets of one of the world’s oldest rainforests.
- Hotel pick-up from 6.45am ex Cairns
- Hotel pick-up from 7.45am ex Port Douglas
- Professional driver/guide
- Daintree River Cruise
- Alexandra Lookout
- Lunch in rainforest setting
- Cape Tribulation Beach & boardwalk
- Mossman Gorge Centre including:
- Afternoon Tea
- Indigenous Presentation
- Driver guided walk
- Return to Port Douglas approx. 6pm
- Return to Cairns approx. 7pm
Tour Starts: 6:45am Departs Cairns
Tour Finishes: 7:00pm Return Transfers
Down Under Tours Terms and Conditions – Terms & Conditions
- Child rate 4-14 years inclusive
- Tour not recommended for children under 4yrs because of the length of the tour and time spent on the vehicle.
- Family = 2A + 2C
- Rates are GST inclusive and in Australian Dollars
- GPS Activated Commentary available in- German, Spanish, Italian, French, Mandarin and Japanese daily