Conditions: Group charter
GENERAL CANCELLATIONS & AMENDMENTS:
- Coach booking cancellations after 15:00 the day prior incur a 50% cancellation fee
- Fail to load groups incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Group bookings that include entrance fees/meals booked on your behalf cancelled within 24 hours of departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Any amendment requests by Tour Leaders/Guides that alters either the time or kilometres that were pre-booked, and will therefore change the pre-booked price, must be approved in writing by an authorised person
- DUT reserves the right to upgrade groups into a larger vehicle size
- DUT reserves the right to cross-hire transfer & charters to reputable coach companies during busy periods to meet industry demand
- Rates do not include entrance fees
- Luggage: Our vehicles allow for 1 piece of luggage and 1 piece of hand luggage per person. Additional charges apply if passenger luggage exceeds this
CRUISE SHIP CANCELLATIONS & AMENDMENTS:
- A 100% cancellation fee applies to cancellation of coaches are 15:00 the day prior.
- Emergency bookings generated from changes to ship schedule must be made by 08:00 the day prior and coaches are subject to availability. While we will do our best, DUT cannot guarantee to supply the full quantity of vehicles requested for this service
- Cairns Airport charge access fees for all operators. We have 20 minutes to enter the loading area, greet passengers onto the coach, load luggage and depart the Airport. Coach & driver will remain in the Airport holding bay until an elected Tour Leader has assembled passengers, with their luggage, and is ready for loading. At this time, we request that the Tour Leader phone our Operations team on (07) 4047 9002 who will then instruct our driver to enter the arrivals loading area. For all groups requiring the driver to meet the group in the arrivals hall, additional 30 minutes will need to be booked, (using DM&G30)
- Our Office hours are 6am-5pm daily. If your group is arriving outside of these hours, our driver will wait until 20 minutes after the flight has landed, then make their way to the arrivals loading area. The emergency number for any after-hours transfers is 0459 126 645
- No additional charge applies if luggage trailer is required
FOOD, DRINKS & ALCOHOL:
- No food or drink to be consumed on any coach other than bottled water or drinks with screw top lids. No hot beverages allowed
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited onboard all Down Under Tours coaches. DUT reserves the right, under legislation, to refuse to carry intoxicated or disorderly passengers
- CLEANING FEE: A $350 cleaning fee will apply should the coach’s interior require professional cleaning due to passengers being sick on board. Replacement vehicle (after sick passenger) is subject to availability. If a replacement vehicle is required, the full charge applies for the original coach plus the replacement coach
- If a guide pick-up is required, and the coach has to make a deviation or special journey to do so, an additional charge will apply (POA). All guide pick-up requests are subject to operational constraints.
- Subject to approval, an accompanying guide can travel FOC once group members exceed 15 passengers. 48 hours notice is required for FOC guides.
- All new accounts require full, cleared payment prior to travel for a 6 month period before an application for credit will be issued
- If you require coaches to be in place 15 minutes prior to departure instead of the standard 10 minutes, there will be an additional charge (see code: ERLY15)
- If you require coaches to be in place 30 minutes prior to departure instead of the standard 10 minutes, there will be an additional charge (see code: ERLY30)
Although DUT endeavours to ensure that all passenger’s belongings are secure throughout the tour and that all belongings are collected on disembarkment, to the extent permitted by law, DUT and its employees shall not be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property. If you have left an item on our vehicle, we have two easy options to ensure its return:
- Guests can make their way to our Depot at 26 Redden Street, Portsmith, between the hours of 6am and 6:30pm daily to personally collect their item, or
- If guests are unable to collect the item themselves, they can contact a courier service (we suggest Pack & Send) to collect the item from our premises and deliver to their nominated address.
Valid to 31-Mar-2022.