Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures (PM)
Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures:
After being collected from your accommodation, take the scenic drive to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures.
After arrival, there is plenty of free time to explore the park, including the unique eco experience of the Wetlands cruise through the ecologically significant Melaleuca wetlands; the domain of the saltwater crocodile. Explore the rest of the park with its abundance of wildlife including water birds, turtles, wallabies and cassowaries. See the notorious head shake and death roll of a huge crocodile at the Crocodile Attack Show, also the opportunity to hold a crocodile for a photo (own expense). Discover the world’s most venomous snakes at the Snake Show before your return transfer departs at 4.50pm.
- 2:00pm Snake Show
- 2:30pm Wetlands Cruise
- 3:00pm Crocodile Attack Show
- 4:15pm Cassowary Feeding
- 4:30pm Koala Feeding
- Coach transfer to accommodation
Please note: this tour is not available from Port Douglas.
- Hotel pick-up from 11.30am (Cairns & Northern Beaches)
- Coach transfer to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- Entry to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- 2pm Snake Show
- 2.30pm Wetlands Cruise
- 3pm Crocodile Attack Show
- 3.45pm Digital Crocodile photo (own expense)
- 4.15pm Cassowary Feeding
- 4.30pm Koala Feeding
- Transfer to Hotel
Please Note: This tour is NOT available from Port Douglas.
Tour Starts: 11:30am Hotel Pick-up. Cairns and Northern Beaches only.
Tour Finishes: 5:30pm Return Transfers
- Child rate 4-14 years inclusive
- Children 3 years & under travel free
- Family = 2A + 2C
- Rates are GST inclusive and in Australian Dollars