Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures (PM)
Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures:
Enjoy the journey to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures along the scenic Great Barrier Reef Drive on board our luxury coach. Hear the fascinating stories of the region from an experienced local driver-guide.
Upon arrival at Hartley’s, there is plenty of free time to wander at your own pace through the park with its abundance of wildlife including water birds, turtles, wallabies and cassowaries.
Highlights include the 25-minute Wetlands cruise through the ecologically significant Melaleuca wetlands, the domain of the saltwater crocodile.
Discover the world’s most venomous snakes at the Snake Show. See the notorious head shake and death roll of a huge saltwater crocodile at the Crocodile Attack Show.
Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures is an awarded Green Travel Leader and actively supports the North Queensland Wildlife Trust.
Cairns and Northern Beaches
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturdays
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday
- Return transfers from Cairns, Northern Beaches or Port Douglas
- Coach transfer to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- Entry to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- 2pm Snake Show
- 25 minute Wetlands Cruise: time advised on arrival
- 3pm Crocodile Attack Show
Port Douglas Pickups start from 10.30am
Cairns & Northern Beaches Pick-ups start from 11:30am
Port Douglas drop-offs approx. 4.30pm
Cairns & Northern Beaches drop-offs approx. 5:30pm.
Rates & Prices
- Child rate 4-14 years inclusive
- Children 3 years & under travel free
- Family = 2A + 2C
- Rates are GST inclusive and in Australian Dollars
If you are booking from a North American Time zone, the date you have selected for your tour may show as a day earlier inside the shopping cart – this is an error due to the time zone difference. On completion of booking you will receive an email confirming the date you initially selected for travel.