Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures (PM)
Due to impacts of Covid-19 on our partners days of operation this tour is available on the below select dates
Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures:
After being collected from your accommodation, take the scenic drive to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures.
Upon arrival there is plenty of free time to wander through the park with its abundance of wildlife including water birds, turtles, wallabies and cassowaries.
Your tour also includes a 25 minute Wetlands cruise through the ecologically significant Melaleuca wetlands; the domain of the saltwater crocodile.
Discover the world’s most venomous snakes at the Snake Show. See the notorious head shake and death roll of a huge saltwater crocodile at the Crocodile Attack Show.
Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures is an awarded Green Travel Leader and actively supports the North Queensland Wildlife Trust.
Note: As part of the Queensland Government’s COVID-19 response, there will be some limitations on capacities at wildlife shows for social distancing. During busy periods, additional wildlife presentations may be scheduled. Check blackboard upon arrival.
- Return Hotel transfers from Cairns, Northern Beaches or Port Douglas accommodation
- Coach transfer to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- Entry to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- 2pm Snake Show
- 25 minute Wetlands Cruise: time advised on arrival
- 3pm Crocodile Attack Show
Cairns & Northern Beaches Hotel Pick-ups start from 11:30am
Port Douglas Hotel Pickups start from 12pm
Cairns & Northern Beaches drop-offs approx. 5:30pm.
Port Douglas drop-offs approx. 5pm.
- Child rate 4-14 years inclusive
- Children 3 years & under travel free
- Family = 2A + 2C
- Rates are GST inclusive and in Australian Dollars