GBR Helicopters: Quicksilver Fly & Fly Outer Barrier Reef
|Price for ex Cairns & Northern Beaches  Tour Code: GBR-AHHC-XCN
|Price for ex Cairns & Northern Beaches  Tour Code: GBR-AHBC-XCN
- Daily ex Cairns and Northern Beaches
- Rates are GST inclusive and in Australia Dollars (AUD)
- Family = 2AD + 2CH
- Child Rate 4-14yrs inc.
- Body & luggage weight must be advised at time of reservation. If more than 10% variance, a 100% cancellation fee may apply.
Travelling to the Quicksilver Outer Reef Platform, experience a scenic Helicopter flight over the pure white sand cays and viewing the amazing kaleidoscope of colours which make the Great Barrier Reef. Flying low over the reef, our pilot will show you the wonders that live beneath the sea.
Landing at Agincourt Reef, on the very edge of the Great Barrier Reef, join the Quicksilver Vessel and floating platform for a day of activities. Quicksilver has facilities for both swimmers and non-swimmers to enjoy the stunning reef world.
Explore the reef snorkeling, from a semi submersible or from the under water observatory. Enjoying a delicious hot and cold buffet lunch at your leisure either onboard the air-conditioned Quicksilver Vessel or on the open air platform on to the picturesque waters of the Great Barrier Reef. Re-board your Helicopter for a 40 minute return flight over the Great Barrier Reef back to Cairns.
Your Itinerary includes:
- Courtesy Transfers from Cairns Accommodation
- Spectacular 40 minute Helicopter Scenic Flight over the Great Barrier Reef to/from Agincourt
- Multi Level Platform Snorkelling Equipment and Full Instruction
- Coral viewing in Semi-submersible and Underwater Observatory
- Hot and cold buffet lunch
- Courtesy transfer to Cairns Accommodation
Have a question?
Feel free to email our reservation team at email@example.com