Cairns Weather in November
November is the beginning of the wet season in Cairns but the chances of rain are still on the slim side during this month. Temperatures are warm and on the rise and you’ll start to experience a bit more humidity than in other times of the year. Even when it does rain, the weather is still warm enough that you’ll want to be outside as much as possible.
The temperature in November is relatively consistent at around 30 degrees Celsius at the hottest part of the day. Over night, it gets down to about 23 degrees, which is still quite warm. You likely won’t need a jacket when you go out at night, depending on your tolerance for cooler temperatures.
Although the wet season is just getting started, you’ll still likely only see about eight or nine days of rain throughout November. Going forward, the weather will continue to get wetter and wetter, so November is the time to take advantage of the last dry days to enjoy the outdoors as much as possible. It is common for it to be overcast in the mornings and evenings, with sunshine in the middle of the day.
Here at Down Under Tours, we can help you make the most of your time in Cairns in November. We offer daily tours throughout the region, including tours through the Daintree Rainforest and cruises to the Great Barrier Reef. No trip to the region would be complete without a visit to this incredible natural wonder, so be sure to book your tour before they all fill up.
Our associates will be happy to assist you in planning your holiday in Cairns, so don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We’ll advise you on which tour makes the most sense for your family, based on the age and interests of those travelling with you.
- 3 reasons to visit Cooktown
- Cairns Student Bus Transport Services
- Congratulations to James Dixon
- Great Queensland Getaway Deal
- 5 Unique Travel Locations & Experiences from Around the World
- Four of the world's best snorkelling locations
- Four of the world’s best eco-tourism destinations
- The Best Summer Sports Destinations in New Zealand and Australia
- How New Year's Eve is celebrated around the world
- 5 amazing wildlife destinations around the world