- The laws of Queensland govern the tour.
- During a public health emergency, the Chief Health Officer can issue Public Health Directions to assist in containing, or to respond to, the spread of COVID-19 within the community.
- A Direction may include the requirement for all passengers/guests (over 16 years) to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or evidence of medical contraindication.
- Please click here to read the full Public Health and Social Measures Linked to Vaccination Status Direction.
- Down Under Tours (‘DUT’) accepts no responsibility for passengers or their property failing to be at designated points at designated times or for any loss or damage arising out of such failure.
- Allow a 15 minute window from advised pick-up time.
- DUT reserves the right to change the tour route according to road conditions and may alter or omit advised stopping places.
- Accommodation Pickup not available from Holloways Beach, Machans Beach and Yorkey’s Knob.
- Children’s ages 4-14 inclusive. Children under the age of 4 travel free of charge unless specified and must be booked as infants.
- Tours do not operate on Christmas Day.
- A 25% fee applies for any cancellations on day of travel, or for passengers who fail to appear on day of departure.
- If you cancel your reservation more than 24 hours prior to departure, a refund may be due. If you are eligible for a refund, it will be processed within 3 business days of cancellation. Merchant fees are non-refundable.
- The Kuranda Scenic Rail (KSR) is subject to extreme weather conditions resulting in non-operation. In this instance, return Skyrail will be provided to substitute the KSR portion. You will be advised on the day of alternative arrangements that will be available to you.
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway is subject to extreme weather conditions resulting in non-operation. You will be advised on the day of alternative arrangements that will be available to you.
- Cancellation fee applies on all Gold Class bookings amended or cancelled on day of departure.
- Merchant fees apply on all credit card payments. Payment is to be made prior to travel and we accept Visa, Master Card & Amex.
Valid to 31-Mar-2022.
Although Down Under Tours endeavours to ensure that all passenger’s belongings are secure throughout the tour/charter and that all belongings are collected on disembarkment, Down Under Tours and its employees shall not be responsible for lost property. If an item is left on our vehicle, there are two options to ensure its return:
Guests can make their own way to our Depot at 26 Redden Street, Portsmith, between the hours of 6am and 5pm daily to collect their item, or
If guests are unable to collect the item themselves, they can contact a courier service (we suggest Pack & Send) to collect the item from our premises and deliver to their nominated address.