- Down Under Tours (‘DUT’) accepts no responsibility for passengers or their property failing to be at designated points at designated times or for any loss or damage arising out of such failure.
- The laws of Queensland govern the tour.
- Although DUT endeavours to ensure that all passenger’s belongings are secure throughout the tour and that all belongings are collected on disembarkment, to the extent permitted by law, DUT and its employees shall not be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property.
- DUT reserves the right to change the tour route according to road conditions and may alter or omit advised stopping places.
- Not available from Holloways Beach, Machans Beach and Yorkey’s Knob.
- Children’s ages 4-14 inclusive. Children under the age of 4 travel free of charge unless specified.
- Tours do not operate on Christmas Day.
- A 25% fee applies for any cancellations on day of travel, or for passengers who fail to appear on day of departure.
- If you cancel your reservation more than 24 hours prior to departure, a refund may be due. If you are eligible for a refund, it will be processed within 3 business days of cancellation. Merchant fees are non-refundable.
- The Kuranda Scenic Rail (KSR) is subject to extreme weather conditions resulting in non-operation. In this instance, return Skyrail will be provided to substitute the KSR portion. You will be advised on the day of alternative arrangements that will be available to you.
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway is subject to extreme weather conditions resulting in non-operation. You will be advised on the day of alternative arrangements that will be available to you.
- Cancellation fee applies on all Gold Class bookings amended or cancelled on day of departure.
- Allow a 15 minute window from pick-up time.
- Merchant fees apply on all credit card payments. Payment is to be made prior to travel and we accept Visa, Master Card & Amex.
Valid to 31-Mar-2018.