Kuranda, All Inclusive
Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
On arrival, you have free time to explore the remainder of the Park, including bush food demonstrations, didgeridoo demonstrations, Circle of Life and Bundarra Cassowary Egg theatres, and both the Tjapukai and Torres Strait Islander dance shows. Enjoy lunch in the Flame Tree Restaurant.
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
A short distance from Tjapukai is the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Proceed directly to the boarding line – there is no need to queue as your tickets are already on your Boarding Pass. Once aboard, be amazed as you journey over and through World Heritage protected Rainforest. Your Boarding Pass is your ticket for this iconic rainforest experience that includes time at both Red Peak and Barron Falls stations, both with spectacular lookouts. Or visit the Rainforest Interpretation Centre. Complimentary guided boardwalk tours are offered throughout the day at Red Peak Station.
Upon arrival in Kuranda, you have free time to do your own exploring – why not take advantage of the exclusive Kuranda discounts on your Kuranda Boarding Pass!
Kuranda Scenic Rail:
10 minutes before your scheduled departure time, board the train and take your seats – your tickets are already on your Boarding Pass so no need to check in. After boarding the train, your journey winds through hand-hewn tunnels, across bridges and around curves, all the time appreciating what an amazing engineering feat it is.
Upon arrival at Freshwater Station, our coach will be waiting to transfer you to your accommodation. Your Boarding Pass will tell you which coach to look for.
- Dedicated host service.
- Individual seating, lounge-style chairs.
- Quality refreshments including sparkling Australian wine, beer, orange juice, soft drink, ice water, mocktails, tea, coffee and appetisers and a chilled refresher towel during the journey.
- Ambient, historical décor, including timber look flooring, historical photographs and cedar interior.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway gift pack including Kuranda Scenic Railway badge, pen, postcard and postage.
- Souvenir trip guide
Choose option with gold ‘GC’ icon to book Gold Class.
- Hotel Pick-up 8:15am – 9:00am
- Entry to Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural park which includes: indigenous guide, entrance to all Theatres, the famous Tjapukai Dancers, boomerang/spear throwing, bush medicine and Buffet lunch at the Flame Tree Restaurant
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway 12:45pm
- Free time in Kuranda: Approx 1-2hrs
- Kuranda Scenic Rail 3:30pm
- Transfer to Hotel 4:50pm CNS or 5:20pm Beaches & Port Douglas
Tour Starts: 8:15am – 9:00am Hotel Pick-up
Tour Finishes: Transfer to Hotel 4:50pm CNS or 5:20pm Beaches & Port Douglas
Note: Customers booking in North America, please note that you may see the incorrect date once you add a tour to your cart. i.e. if you chose 24th, this may appear as the 23rd in your cart as you complete you booking. This is just a visual error due to the time difference- please continue with the booking and when complete, your confirmation email will have the correct date that you originally chose. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
- Child rate 4-14 years inclusive
- Children 3 years & under travel free
- Family = 2A + 2C
- Rates are GST inclusive and in Australian Dollars