Hot Air Balloon Cairns
Experience the fun & unique sensation of floating gently through the sky with Hot Air Balloon Cairns! The balloon takes off from Mareeba on the Atherton Tablelands. Enjoy the picturesque landscape at dawn, spend 30 minutes floating in your Hot Air Balloon, time to really breathe in the wide-open spaces! Hot Air Balloon Cairns have Australia’s largest fleet and a fun and highly trained crew to maximise the enjoyment of your balloon flight. It’s just like a balloon festival, every day!
Your tour includes: Arrive at the launch site in time to see the massive balloons take shape then float gently above the trees and the wide open spaces with glorious 360° views as you drift above the Tablelands below.
Keep an eye out for kangaroos, there are binoculars on board to capture sightings of local birdlife. After ballooning, there’s a choice of drop off locations, to another tour or to your hotel or to one of our recommended local breakfast spots.
- Spectacular 30 Minute Hot Air balloon ride
- Return Air Conditioned Coach Transfers ex Cairns City only (not Northern Beaches)
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Cross Country Hot Air Balloon Chase
- Commemorative Certificate
- Includes $30 Aviation Levy
Tour Starts: Approx 5:00am Hotel Pick-up
Tour Finishes: 9:30am Return Transfer to Hotel
Full terms & conditions for your booking can be viewed at hotair.com.au/conditions
- Rates are GST inclusive and in Australia Dollars (AUD)
- Family = 2AD + 2CH
- Child Rate 4-14yrs inc.
- Minimum Age 4 years old