Tusa Dive: Outer Great Barrier Reef, Snorkel
Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef amongst abundant coral gardens on the edge of the continental shelf. Getting away from the crowds is what this tour is all about, and you will be one of only sixty guests on board a modern 24-metre catamaran. You will visit the best two sites for the days’ conditions, selected from a choice of 16 unique outer reef locations.
A dedicated snorkel guide will teach you the best techniques for gliding over the reef, and show you how to use the snorkelling gear. Glide over the magical reef gardens and marvel at the vivid colours of the fish as the weave around the coral.
TUSA Dive has been operating day tours to the Outer Great Barrier Reef for 30 years. Their superior knowledge, personalised friendly service and quality vessels, will ensure your day on the reef is safe, enjoyable and the experience of a lifetime. TUSA Dive is an Advanced Ecotourism Operator, committed to sustainable practises and protecting our Great Barrier Reef.
- 2 outer reef sites, chosen from our selection of 16 sites
- Fresh, healthy, and tasty buffet style lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea
- All snorkelling equipment
- Lycra suits or wetsuits (no charge)
- Prescription mask hire
- Free Guided snorkel tour
- Reef Talk and Presentation
Tour Starts: 8:00am Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal
Tour Finishes: 4:00 – 4:30pm Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal
Cancellation Policy: Any changes/cancellations requires 24 hours notice. If less than 24 hours notice is provided, 100% cancellation charge is applicable.
- Rates are GST inclusive and in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- Family = 2A + 2CH
- Child rates applies to ages 4-16 inclusive
- Includes Reef Levy EMC
- NOT INCLUDED: Transfers from accommodation- must be prebooked & pay direct to TUSA Dive on day of travel. Return coach transfers from Cairns accommodation $18pp, from Northern Beaches accommodation $25pp.