Tusa Dive: 4 Day PADI Learn to Dive
|Price for Price: Ex Cairns & Northern Beaches  Tour Code: TD-PADI4-XCN
- Tuesdays, Thursday & Saturdays
- Rates are GST inclusive and in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- Family = 2A + 2CH
- Minimum age 12yo
- Return express coach transfers from Cairns is $10pp & Cairns Beaches $15pp (not included in the above price). Payment for transfers is payable on day of travel. 2012-13.
- Return express coach transfers from Cairns is $12pp & Cairns Beaches $17pp (not included in the above price). Payment for transfers is payable on day of travel. 2013-14.
This 4 day PADI Open Water crouse is comprised of two days pool & theory training at a modern training facility, followed by 2 x one day trips onboard Tusa 5 to the Great Barrier Reef.
This course will return you to the comforts of your hotel each night, while you experience the best of the outer reef drive sites.
And if you have friends or family with you, they can join you on board the Tusa Dive day tour to the reef on the last two days of your course.
ITINERARY DAY 1 & 2:
Pick-up from accom approx. 8.00am
Introductions & Dive Medical
Air-conditioned classroom sessions
Heated pool training sessons
Return to accom approx. 5.30pm
ITINERARY 3 & 4:
Depart E Finger, Marlin Marina 8am
Two new dive sites each day
Four training divers over the two days
Two pleasure dives over the two days
Morning tea & lunch each day
Return to Cairns approx 4.15pm
Your Itinerary includes:
- PADI Open Water Certification
- PADI certification costs, manual
- Dive Log Book, 2 passport photos
- Return accommodation transfers on day 1 & 2
- All scuba equipment
- 4 open water training dives on board Tusa 6
- 2 additional pleasure dives on board Tusa 6
- Lunch, morning & afternoon tea (on days 3 & 4 only)
- Includes Reef Levy $20 ($3.50 EMC, $1.10 port charge & $5.40 Admin per day)
- Please Note: Transfers not included
Have a question?
Feel free to email our reservation team at email@example.com