Reef Magic Cruises: Marine World Outer Barrier Reef Cruise
|Price for ex Cairns & Northern Beaches  Tour Code: RM-MWOBR-XCN
- Daily ex Cairns and Northern Beaches
- Rates are GST inclusive and in Australia Dollars (AUD)
- Family = 2AD + 2CH
- Child Rate 4-14yrs inc.
- Transfers from Cairns & Cairns Beaches not included in the above price. Payment for transfers is payable on day of travel direct to Reef Magic - Cairns & Cairns Beaches return transfer $16pp
Reef Magic Cruises has exclusive access to a stunning coral reef location on the premium outer edge of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. This World Heritage listed site has been hand picked for it’s superior water clarity, coral quality and overall diversity of marine life. Home to over 400 species of coral and an incredible 1500 species of fish you will experience first hand one of the most bio-diverse regions on the planet. The Reef Magic Cruises check-in & information counter is conveniently located in the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, easy walking distance from major inner city hotels or a short coach transfer from the Cairns beaches.
Cruises to the Marine World reef activity platform depart daily direct from Cairns on a fast, stable catamaran providing a smooth ride and less travel time, leaving more of your day to enjoy the reef. Unique to Reef Magic Cruises passenger numbers are restricted to well under the vessels capacity. With a crew member for every 11 guests visitors are assured friendly, attentive service and a genuine feeling of space. All activity levels are catered for with easy walk-in access to supervised swimming areas. Snorkel in a shallow, bright and sheltered coral lagoon, enjoy a range of world-class scuba diving options (no experience necessary) or join the Marine Biologist on a guided tour for a relaxed and educational introduction to the reef.
Not a confident swimmer? Then stay dry and enjoy the reef from the semi-submersible reef viewer or glass bottom boat and don’t miss the lively fish feeding demonstration from the underwater observatory or snorkel platform. For a completely different perspective Heli-Magic offers a range of breathtaking reef-scenic flights. Extensive coral formations are clearly visible through the clear coral sea water with common sightings of turtles, rays, reef sharks, schooling fish and even majestic Humpback Whales (July-September). If simply relaxing and soaking up the tropical warmth is more your style then take time out on our spacious sundeck where you will also find the regions only reef-based massage therapist. With 5 hours at the reef there is time to do it all!
Your Itinerary includes:
- 5 hours at the Marine World activity platform
- All snorkelling equipment & personal flotation devices
- Marine Biology presentation/talk en route to the reef
- Semi-Submersible tours; Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Underwater Observatory; Fish feeding and identification session with our Marine Biologist
- Use of Sundeck, Fresh Water Showers and Changing Rooms
- Morning/Afternoon Tea
- Hot/cold buffet lunch
- Complimentary tea/coffee and drinking water
- German & French speaking crew onboard daily
- Includes Reef Levy $5.50 ($3.50 EMC & $2 Admin)
- Please Note: Transfers not included in price
Have a question?
Feel free to email our reservation team at email@example.com