Raging Thunder: Sea Kayack with Lunch - Half Day
|Price for No Transfers  Tour Code: RT-SKHD-XX
Daily (No transfers)
- Rates are GST inclusive and in Australia Dollars (AUD)
- Family = 2AD + 2CH
- Child Rate 4-14yrs inc.
- Minimum Age - 10 years old
- Transfers not included. Transfer ex Cairns $12pp and ex Northern Beaches $17pp - payable direct on day of travel
This fully guided tour offers a tranquil way to see the beauty of the reef and Fitzroy Island (and requires no previous experience). Cruise to Fitzroy Island by fast catamaran, have a safety briefing before taking to the water to explore this remote island's hidden delights and private beaches.
You then have the afternoon to explore Fitzroy Islands beaches, fringing coral reefs and walking tracks with full use of the snorkelling gear until the ferry departs at 4.30pm.
Your Itinerary includes:
- Transfers from Cairns to Fitzroy Island
- 3 hour morning tour fully guided sea kayaking, with all tuition provided and no experience necessary
- Picnic lunch
- Snorkelling equipment inc prescription masks if required, which can be used after the tour ends until the ferry departs
- Stinger Suits (Nov - May)
- return Ferry departs Fitzroy Island 4.30pm
- Includes Levy $10 ($10.00 per person comprising partial recovery of land management agency prescribed daily client fee, public risk insurance premiums, government taxes and charges)
- Please Note: Transfers not included
Have a question?
Feel free to email our reservation team at email@example.com