Raging Thunder: Barron Raft Adventure - Afternoon
|Price for ex Cairns & Northern Beaches  Tour Code: RT-CBL-XCN
- Daily ex Cairns and Northern Beaches
- Rates are GST inclusive and in Australia Dollars (AUD)
- Family = 2AD + 2CH
- Child Rate 4-14yrs inc.
- Minimum Age - 13 years old (must be accompanied by an Adult)
- Rafting is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
The Barron River is perfect for anyone who has never tried White Water Rafting or those looking for an afternoon of fun and excitement.
Your guide will take you on an eco-adventure through the Barron Gorge national park aboard your 8 person inflatable raft, tackling grade 2 and 3 rapids including the infamous Rooster Tail where an action photo will be taken. Plus you'll get the chance to try raft surfing (dependent on water levels) and to cool off with a swim in Lake Placid.
An amazing afternoon of adventure perfect for anyone over the age of 13 years, with no experience necessary.
Your Itinerary includes:
- Up to 2 hours White Water Rafting
- Tea and coffee at the end of your rafting trip
- Guaranteed water levels all year round
- All tuition provided, no experience necessary (most of your fellow rafters will have never rafted before)
- All accommodation transfers
- Includes Levy $25 ($25 per person for insurance charges, land management agency prescribed daily client fee, water release fees, transfer costs, GST and administration charges is payable on the day of travel)
Have a question?
Feel free to email our reservation team at email@example.com