Kuranda, Skyrail & Scenic Rail
|Price for ex Cairns & Northern Beaches  Tour Code: KSQ
|Price for ex Port Douglas  Tour Code: PKSQ
|Price for ex Cairns, Half Day  Tour Code: KSQ2
|Price for ex Cairns, Half Day, Gold Class  Tour Code: KSQ2+G
- Daily ex Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas
From 8:15am - 9:00am
- Rates are GST inclusive and in Australia Dollars (AUD)
- Family = 2AD + 2CH
- Child Rate 4-14yrs inc.
Option Two not available from Cairns Beaches or Port Douglas. Only available ex Cairns city accommodation
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
Enjoy a little sleep-in this morning before transferring to Freshwater Station for check-in. Then transfer to Caravonica Lakes to board Skyrail Rainforest Cableway for your journey to Kuranda. Once aboard you will be amazed as you glide silently over the rainforest. There are 2 stations enroute where you can alight and enjoy a walk through the rainforest to spectacular lookouts or visit the CSIRO Interpretive Centre.
Upon arrival in Kuranda, it's time to explore this fascinating village. The Heritage Markets operate 7 days a week and are full of colourful and interesting arts and crafts. You might also like to visit Birdworld, the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary or Kuranda Koala Gardens [AT OWN EXPENSE].
Kuranda Scenic Rail
At the scheduled time, board the world famous Kuranda Scenic Rail for your return journey to Cairns.
Wind through hand-hewn tunnels, across bridges and around curves, all the time appreciating what an amazing engineering feat it is. Upon arriving at Freshwater Station, our coach will transfer you to your accommodation.
Gold Class offers customers wanting that extra comfort and little bit of luxury, a most memorable experience.
- Dedicated host service.
- Individual seating, lounge-style chairs.
- Ambient, historical décor, including timber look flooring, historical photographs and cedar interior.
- Quality refreshments including sparkling Australian wine, beer, orange juice, soft drink, ice water, mocktails, tea, coffee and appetisers and a chilled refresher towel during the journey.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway gift pack including Kuranda Scenic Railway badge, pen, postcard and postage.
- Souvenir trip guide.
Your Itinerary includes:
- Hotel pick-up 8:15am – 9:00am
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway 9:45am
- Free time in Kuranda
- Heritage Markets - daily
- Kuranda Scenic Rail 2:00pm
- Transfer to Hotel 3:30pm
OPTION TWO - EX CAIRNS ONLY:
- Hotel pick-up 11.45am - 12.15pm
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway 12.30pm
- Free time in Kuranda 1.5hrs
- Heritage Markets - daily
- Kuranda Scenic Rail 3:30pm
- Transfer to Hotel 4:50pm
Have a question?
Feel free to email our reservation team at firstname.lastname@example.org