Hartley's Crocodile Adventures (PM)
|Price for ex Cairns & Northern Beaches  Tour Code: HCPM
|Price for ex Port Douglas  Tour Code: HCPMDP
- Daily ex Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas
From 12 noon
- Rates are GST inclusive and in Australia Dollars (AUD)
- Family = 2AD + 2CH
- Child Rate 4-14yrs inc.
Take a half day tour to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures - the best place to see crocodiles in Tropical North Queensland.
Hartley's Crocodile Adventures
After being collected from your accommodation, take the scenic drive to Hartley's Crocodile
After arrival, there is then plenty of free time to explore the remainder of the park, including the unique eco experience of the Wetlands cruise through the ecologically significant Melaleuca wetlands; the domain of the saltwater crocodile. Explore the rest of the park with its abundance of wildlife including water birds, turtles, wallabies and cassowaries. See the notorious head shake and death roll of a huge crocodile at the Crocodile Attack Show, also the opportunity to hold a crocodile for a photo (own expense). Discover the world's most venomous snakes at the Snake Show before your return transfer departs at 4.50pm.
Your Itinerary includes:
- Hotel pick-up from 12.00noon
- Coach transfer to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- Entry to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures - our suggested itinerary:
- 2.00pm Snake Show
- 2.30pm Wetlands Cruise
- 3.00pm Crocodile Attack Show
- 3.45pm Digital Crocodile Photos (own expense)
- 4.15pm Cassowary Feeding
- 4.30pm Koala Feeding
- Transfer to Hotel 4.40pm
* Optional - at own expense
Have a question?
Feel free to email our reservation team at firstname.lastname@example.org