GBR Helicopters: Quicksilver Fly & Cruise Outer Barrier Reef
|Price for ex Port Douglas  Tour Code: GBR-AHBP-XP
- Daily ex Cairns and Northern Beaches
- Rates are GST inclusive and in Australia Dollars (AUD)
- Family = 2AD + 2CH
- Child Rate 4-14yrs inc.
- Body & luggage weight must be advised at time of reservation. If more than 10% variance, a 100% cancellation fee may apply.
Traveling to the Quicksilver Outer Reef Platform, experience a scenic Helicopter flight over the lush, tropical Daintree Rainforest, flying over pure white sand cays and viewing the amazing kaleidoscope of colours which make the Great Barrier Reef. Flying low over the reef, our pilot will show you the wonders that live beneath the sea.
Landing at Agincourt Reef, on the very edge of the Great Barrier Reef, join the Quicksilver Vessel and floating platform for a day of activities. Quicksilver has facilities for both swimmers and non-swimmers to enjoy the stunning reef world. Explore the reef snorkeling, from a semi submersible or from the under water observatory. Relax as you return to Port Douglas aboard the Wavepiercer Catamaran as you reflect on the magnificence of nature’s finest.
Your Itinerary includes:
- Courtesy Transfers from Cairns Accommodation
- Spectacular 40 minute Helicopter Scenic Flight over the Great Barrier Reef to Agincourt Multi Level
- Platform Snorkelling Equipment and Full Instruction; Coral viewing in Semi-submersible and Underwater Observatory
- Hot and cold buffet lunch
- Return by luxury wavepiercing catamaran
- Afternoon Tea on board Quicksilver’s Wavepiercer
Have a question?
Feel free to email our reservation team at email@example.com