Cairns Harbour Cruises: MV Crocodile Explorer Afternoon
|Price for Morning Leaving Cairns & Northern Beaches  Tour Code: BC-CHCAM-XC
|Price for Morning No Transfers  Tour Code: BC-CHCAM-XX
|Price for Afternoon Leaving Cairns & Northern Beaches  Tour Code: BC-CHCPM-XC
|Price for Afternoon No Transfers  Tour Code: BC-CHCPM-XX
- Daily ex Cairns and Northern Beaches
- Rates are GST inclusive and in Australia Dollars (AUD)
- Family = 2AD + 2CH
- Child Rate 4-14yrs inc.
- Transfers not included. Transfers $16A-$8C-$40F - payable direct on day of travel
Alongside Cairns is a magnificent tidal estuary that is rarely seen, except by fishermen. Only accessible by boat, M.V. Crocodile Explorer is a comfortable, air-conditioned vessel taking small numbers of visitors along Trinity Inlet on this scenic nature cruise.
With waterways winding through a 300 square kilometre maze of mangroves, expect rich diverse wildlife, stunning scenery and a relaxing cruise with informative commentary from our crew. This is the saltwater crocodile’s natural habitat – with a chance to spot them basking on the muddy banks particularly in the cooler months. Cairns Harbour Cruises depart daily at 11.00am [seasonal] and 1.30pm for a 2 hour cruise.
Your Itinerary includes:
- Explore Trinity Inlet – a remote picturesque wilderness right on Cairns doorstep
- Informative commentary from friendly and knowledgeable crew
- Relax on a scenic calm water cruise while crocodile and bird spotting
- Learn about the life of a crocodile, including their breeding habits with the possibility of seeing crocodiles in their natural habitat, particularly in the cooler month
- Cruise along the Cairns Harbour waterfront learning about the points of interest and the history of the harbour
- Enjoy stunning scenery of the estuary, mangroves, rainforest and mountains
- Relax in the air-conditioned comfort of the MV Crocodile Explorer, with internal cabins and external viewing areas
- Perfect for all weather conditions
- Fully licensed bar on board with snacks and souvenirs available
- Convenient 2 hour tour with daily departures from Cairns at 1.30pm
- Enjoy complimentary morning or afternoon tea
- Free Family Fun Package for children
- Please Note: Transfers not included
Have a question?
Feel free to email our reservation team at firstname.lastname@example.org