Big Cat: Green Island Reef Cruise - Full Day
|Price for ex Cairns & Northern Beaches  Tour Code: BC-FDBC-PAK2-XCN
- Daily ex Cairns and Northern Beaches
- Rates are GST inclusive and in Australia Dollars (AUD)
- Family = 2AD + 2CH
- Child Rate 4-14yrs inc.
Green Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Snorkel, dive and swim in the warm island waters, view the spectacular reef from the coral viewing tours, explore Green Island National Park or just relax on the sandy beach.
Green Island coral cay is readily identified from the air by its emerald rainforest surrounded by white sandy beaches and beautiful coral reefs.
"Big Cat" is a modern comfortable air-conditioned 35 metre catamaran with spacious interior cabins and a relaxed atmosphere. Travel time to Green Island is over one hour from Cairns. Passengers can take part in the many activities available or simply relax on the beach. Our friendly crew will help you to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island.
Your Itinerary includes:
- Transfers to Green Island on 'Big Cat'
- 5 hours on Green Island' tea/coffee on morning boarding
- activity and snorkelling demonstration
- Free Choice of Glass Bottom Boat tour OR Snorkelling gear (deposit reqd)
- fish feeding display
- self-guided island walk
- buffet lunch
Have a question?
Feel free to email our reservation team at firstname.lastname@example.org