- Down Under Tours (“DUT”) accepts no responsibility for passengers or their property failing to be at designated points at designated times or for any loss or damage arising out of such failure.
- Although DUT endeavours to ensure that all passengers’ belongings are secure throughout the tour and that all belongings are collected on disembarkment, to the extent permitted by law DUT and its employees shall not be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property.
- DUT reserves the right to change the tour route according to road conditions and may alter or omit advised stopping places.
- Payment: All fares quoted are in Australian currency. Payment is to be made prior to travel or on embarkation of tour. We accept $AUD, cash, travellers’ cheques, all major credit cards [excluding Diners Card ~ 3% applies to AMEX] and have Eftpos facilities for Kuranda tours only.
- We reserve the right to alter fares at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to use alternative vehicles.
- The laws of Queensland govern the tour.
- We reserve the right to refuse to carry any persons and/or goods on the tour, and to inspect all baggage. You warrant that you will not bring with you on the tour any illegal or hazardous substances or items, any items which may be or become dangerous, or any animals.
- No agent, employee or representative of DUT has authority to alter, modify or waive any of these terms.
- We reserve the right to alter these terms by written notice.
- Not available from Holloways Beach, Machans Beach and Yorkey’s Knob.
- Childrens ages 4-14 inclusive. Children under the age of 4 travel free of charge unless specified.
- Tours do not operate on Christmas Day.
- A 25% fee applies for any cancellations within 24 hours of travel, or for passengers who fail to appear on day of departure.
- The Kuranda Scenic Rail (KSR) is subject to extreme weather conditions resulting in non-operation. In this instance, return Skyrail will be provided to substitute the KSR portion. You will be advised on the day of alternative arrangements that will be available to you.
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway is subject to extreme weather conditions resulting in non-operation. You will be advised on the day of alternative arrangements that will be available to you.
- Allow a 15 minute window from pick-up time.
Valid to 31/3/2014. Down Under Tours Australia A.B.N. 19 011 012 945
* P.O. Box 5670, Cairns QLD 4870